Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Medicine Mishaps


It is such craziness at our house about 7am and 7pm. Medicine time - Ugh. One cannot describe how much I absolutely LOATHE these times of day. One, I have to get out of bed extra early on the weekends to make sure she gets her meds on time. Two, she hates her medicine. Okay, hate is not strong enough for how much my little princess feels about her four medication twice a day ritual. Hate is not strong enough for how Jeff and I feel about her four medicine twice a day ritual!
We have tried everything to get her to take her meds better than she does. We even had one of them made into a flavored liquid from a compounding pharmacy! Unfortunately, I think it tastes worse and frankly, so does Caedyn. Oh well. We try to make the best of it. I took a picture to show you how our medicine menagerie usually ends. So cute, isn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment