Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Caedyn 8 months




Time goes so fast when you have a little one. They grow right before your eyes and before you know it they are in school,learning to read, write and do math problems better than adults. I am not looking forward to those days for any of our children, especially not my little princess. She has grown so much in the last few weeks. She is finally sitting on her own with very little help, doing better with solid foods and talking up a storm. While "dada" and "gaga" tend to be her words of choice, I have hope that "mama" will not be far behind. I have no doubt I am still her best girl. She and I have this crazy bond I cannot describe in words! We have also been seizure free for 2 months and meet with the neurologist tomorrow. We will give you a report as soon as possible. Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers. We appreciate each one so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment