Sunday, July 11, 2010

Power of Prayer


I know it has been a while since my last post so I want to give you all an update.

I cannot tell you the incredible amount of anxiety I expected to feel while we move ahead on the process of weaning Caedyn from her Valium. While I feel it a little and think I will as long as we battle this disease, I feel your prayers more than anything. Thank you. Caedyn has been doing SUPERB with this wean. I have seen our daughter BLOOM more in the last month than in the last six. She is heaven sent. Well, she was before, as are all my kids, but you know what I mean. She is interacting with everyone three fold, holding her head up well and reaching like crazy. I think crawling may be just around the corner. We are working diligently at learning to self-feed but she just prefers to have mommy do it. Although she only has two teeth (Cam and her both have two front teeth coming in at the same time, so cute) she is enjoying mac and cheese, pasta, cheese singles and even a bit of turkey lunchmeat. Her meds have been going so much better as well. She actually swallows her pills whole and the process now literally takes five minutes. Amazing. I never thought we would come this far. EVER. Another prayer answered!

She is doing so well. We are so pleased and are thankful for all your continued prayers. We feel them!
And, because I hate blogging without a picture, here's a quick pic of my youngest cutie patootie!

No comments:

Post a Comment