Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blessed


I wasn't quite sure where in my life to start this blogging journey. I thought I would take a moment to brag about my wonderful husband and kids. While J may not be mine by birth, I am so blessed to have him as part of our family. My kids are blessed to have him. He is a wonderful big brother and even at 19, still manages to carve out a small amount of time in his crazy social life to spend time with boring ol' us. Cam is getting so big and smart. Only missed one spelling word on his weekly tests in the last 5 months and can multiply better than me. Case, well, he will always be a momma's boy but I think we are destined to be at each other's throats for the rest of our lives as mother and son. He loves to push the limits and get his uptight mom in a fit of rage. Caedyn, well, I am still getting to know her and what I know so far, I love. She has this infectious smile that makes your cheeks hurt. I don't know what I would do without each one of my children. They are life's greatest blessing. Even if I want to scream at the top of my lungs and feel like throwing in the towel on the busy, out of control days, being a mom is 1oo% worth it. The Lord has blessed me with a wonderful, hard working husband that adores me and children that make my heart melt. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment