Friday, February 12, 2010

Keeping up with the Jones'

I have always wanted to keep and maintain a blog. Keyword: maintain. Between raising three kids, working full time and going to school, a blog is the least of my concerns. Yet, I find time for things such as Facebook, so managing and maintaining this site should be a breeze. Right. We shall see.

A friend and co-worker of mine told me today that maintaining a blog can be a great keepsake. Especially thanks to websites that allow you to print them into beautiful hard cover albums to plant smack dab in the middle of a coffee table for all to see. You mean, I can show off my beautiful children 24/7? Sign me up. We shall see how this goes. I don't want to be one of those people that sign up to start a blog and never ever keep it updated. I hope I don't disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment